Tuesday, December 2, 2008

is this thing on?














***If the tour manager is not happy, no one is happy***
(Give the man some, Fini)


















So Mike has been doing an excellent job of keeping the blog updated. I'm going to post a massive update once I get back to the states, probally in a video format...but in the meantime, I'm just curious who's out there reading this thing. So if your out there checking this out, post a comment and let us know!
And now for your viewing pleasure, a couple of pix(we will post a ton to flicker once we get back)

Cheers,
-Jason

4 comments:

Mystic Noesis said...

Hi Jay and Anne and crew! Have been following your exploits via the bloggy. Sounds fucking rad. Next time you should bring SAH with you.
Lots of love.-Michael Couling

Anonymous said...

This is great.

Love,
Zach

Unknown said...

I'm reading during my shifts at the Art and Design building in the frigid world of survival horror, Marquette.

-C.L. Moore

ish said...

First chance I've gotten to check in. Sounds awesome, wish I was there. Making a trip out east sometime in the next year, so I'll have to catch you then. Rock.